Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions – interstate seniors

If you're an Australian senior living outside NSW or the ACT, you can apply for a Gold Opal card if you have a valid Seniors Card issued by an Australian State or Territory Government. Find out more about Opal cards for interstate seniors.